Attain thorough knowledge of the key steps of a research paper with the help of custom essay writing service!
Research paper contrary to any other piece of writing involves a series of steps that need to be carried out to complete it. There is more to dissertation writing than just writing the original ideas or your viewpoint. The steps that are involved in the dissertation should be performed in a sequential order as only then you will be able to achieve the desired results. Even the examiner would deny accepting your dissertation if it is not in a proper sequence. Take help of paper writing service providers if you need, so that you do not miss any particular point as it might land you in problems. Mentioned below are the steps that are necessary for you to incorporate in your dissertation:
- Research problem: In this chapter, you define your research question in order to help the readers understand what you want to discover through this research. This is considered the first step of dissertation writing because only after going through your research problem the reader will decide whether or not they will be reading it further.
- Review of Literature: Once the research problem has been defined it is important for a researcher to write briefly about all the previous researches that he must have studied before starting off his own research paper. This provides a base for initiating the research work and will help you discover the sources from where you can collect authentic data for carrying out your own research.
- Hypothesis: Hypothesis is a temporary assumption made in order to draw out an empirical conclusion of carrying out the research. Hypothesis helps in guiding the researcher by defining his area of research and leading him on the right track.
- Research Design: Another important thing to do is prepare a research design for your dissertation. Preparing a research design helps in collecting relevant evidence for the dissertation without spending much time, effort and money. The research design will also help you in carrying out your research in an organized manner without mixing up of thoughts.
- Data Collection: Data collection is the methodology chapter of a research paper. In this section, your only job is to collect information from various sources and then combine it to attain the desired results. The primary data can be collected by carrying out a survey whereas secondary data is procured from the already existing sources.
- Analysis: To do the analysis you have to carry out numerous operations. This step mainly involves coding, editing, and tabulation of the data you have collected.
- Report: This is a brief summary of all the steps that the researcher has carried out to reach the desired results. Also, writing about all the problems that one has faced while collecting the data for research.